Had a Dr. appointment today. I was excited to go but I went by myself and Brandon. Brandon really had a hard time as you can tell in the video with the nurse and doctor touching me. The nurse wasn't able to find the heartbeat and so the doctor came in and found it right away but it scared me. So glad that they found the heartbeat.
Stats:
Blood pressure: 110/70
Weight: lost weight but still up from when i started: +1 lbs
Heartbeat: 166 bpm
My next appointment I have to wait 5 weeks cause I work on the day that it would be 4 weeks and it is thanksgiving week so I have to wait an extra week. That is ok cause then time will pass faster and I will be farther along next time I see her. Next appointment I will ask her about the sex ultrasound. Hopefully she will let me get it at 18 weeks and not have to wait till 20 weeks or my next appointment which would be at the end of December.




No comments:
Post a Comment