background

Friday, October 29, 2010

13 weeks




Sorry this is a day late and sorry about the light. I had to use the flash for this picture.

My baby is the size of a peach! Getting bigger.

Symptoms:
Tired: Not as tired I am starting to get my energy back but at the same time some days I wake up and feel like I haven't slept all day.
Not hungry
Emotional


Morning sickness:
None

Cravings:
Boba tea and pickles

Thoughts:
None really today but i am so glad that on Sunday i am out of the 1st trimester. Since they heard the heartbeat on the Doppler then the risk of miscarriage went way down! Praise the Lord! Brandon has been getting more teeth and has been clingy. It is nice but at the same time it is hard to get stuff done. I love my little boy and his red red hair!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment