
14 weeks #1
10 weeks # 2. I am almost as big as I was at 14 weeks with Brandon. Insane!
Symptoms:
Tired: drained easily
Allergies: I got them really bad with Brandon as well. Sneezing, plugged nose, blinking( eyes are dry)
Emotionally drained
Morning sickness:
A couple days I have gotten sick at night but It is cause I didn't eat soon enough.
Craving:
Tomatoes (I can't get enough) and yesterday was nacho cheese.
Thoughts:
It is definitely hard to have a toddler and be pregnant. Brandon has been very clingy to me and refuses to go to Ben at times. Ben helps me with Brandon so much. It is difficult to constantly clean toys up and sweep. He can make my clean house messy in a matter of seconds. Ben has been awesome and helped me so much. I seriously couldn't do it without him. He has been wonderful! Only 3 weeks and # days till my second trimester.
Pray that I will completely trust God with everything.




Your bump is so cute! Sorry you're been feeling sick in the evening.
ReplyDelete