Friday, February 27, 2009
18 weeks
I feel bigger than last week. I can feel the baby kick all the time now. it feels so wierd but cool at the same time. It is definatly addicting and I don't want it to stop. It is such a magical feeling to know that you have a little one growing inside of you. I can still fit into one pair of non-maturnity jeans which I am wearing in the picture. I wear them as much as possible. I can rap a rubberband around another pair to keep them up. My mom and sister are making me bella band, which is streachy and it goes over your pants and under your shirt, so that I can wear my pants longer and the bella band will keep it up. I'm excited about that. I have my next doctors appointment a week from tuesday. They will have me then schedule the ultrasound and I will be able to find out what it is. I have had a really hard time waiting for my ultrasound. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I still have no clue what it is. I am carring high but that doesn't mean anything cause every person carries different and it doesn't mean that if it is high it is a girl, and low is a boy. Well anyway, my body had been changing. I feel sexier and have more confidence in myself now that I am showing more and people can tell that I'm not just fat. Hehe. Well that is about it. You all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment