I had my doctors appointment and I am 19 weeks and 5 days. It went really well. The heartbeat was good and 166 beats per minute. He measured my stomach and it was 21 in. My blood pressure was good and I have only gained 3 pounds since my last appointment. That is pretty good less than a pound a week. The Doctor was not very talkative last appointment but he came in his usual self this week. He explained things in detail and he is very easy to talk to. I had blood work done for down syndrome and it came back negative. I am supposed to be in a 1 to 1100 ratio but I am actually in a 1 to 600 ratio. It seems a lot lower but he said to not worry because if it was 1 to 300 it would be something they would have to look into. He wanted me to schedule an ultrasound and he said that they would check it then just to make sure.
I called to schedule an ultrasound and God totally worked it out. Last week I asked my mom to pray that the ultra sound would be scheduled wed, Thur. or Fri of the next week. I realized that I was asking God to do it in my time and not his. I then started to pray that He would do it when he wanted to and I left it in His hands. Well I called to schedule it and the lady asked if there was a specific time that I would like to do it. I said that i would like it this week if possible. She said that she had one on Thur. at 1, which is when I am at work. I asked her if she had anything sooner but she said no. I said to go ahead and put my name down and I would call my boss to see if that would work. Well she took all of my information and then said wait I have on on Friday at 8:30. I said that would be perfect. It worked out for everyone who wanted to come. It was a total God thing and He is so good! I'm just glad that I realized that I wasn't trusting Him like I should.
Well so everything seems good, I will find out more on Friday and hopefully be able to see if it is a girl or a boy. I really would like to know. I know that it is all in God's hands and I have to trust him. I will let you know how the ultrasound goes.
Thank you for all your prayers. If you could continue to pray that I will be able to catch up on sleep. The time change really effected me. I desperately need sleep. Its getting to the point were I can't function. Prayers would really help. Thank you!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad your appt went well...don't worry about the Down's numbers...there are so many false positives, it's crazy...that's why I decided to forgo the test. God has it all in His hands...Yay for getting your ultrasound on Friday!!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! So excited for you guys...I will pray for you for sleep...I know the feeling... ;)
ReplyDeleteyay! we know what it is!!! praise God He provided everything in His timing and yours!
ReplyDelete