Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Update
I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I went with my sister and it was a really good bonding time. I got to see my handsome nephew too. Well I am going to get blood tested for down syndrome and something else. I know my sister told me but I don't really remember. My blood pressure was good, we heard the heartbeat, and the doctor said that the growth of the baby is good and where it should be. I have been feeling the baby move every once in a while. Its different cause it feels like someone is poking you from the inside. I also can feel my uterus growing and stretching. It feels like I have been working on my abs for hours cause it is so sore. I have also been experiencing bloody noses every morning for almost 2 weeks. Its kinda annoying but very normal. I decided that a humidifier might be just what we need. I am just very thankful that this baby is doing well. I was also told by the doctor that he likes to do the ultrasounds at about 18-20 weeks that way you can for sure know what the sex is. It still may look like a girl before 18 weeks and change to be a boy later. So I will have my next appointment on March 10th and I will be 19 weeks. So then I will be able to schedule the ultrasound hopefully soon after that. It will be exciting. I ask for prayer in that God will give me what I need to get through everyday. That I wont take for granted what I have already been blessed with. Thank you and my plan is to put up another picture soon. I can tell that I am getting bigger but it may not be a huge difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad to hear that things are going well...I definitely know what you mean about feeling like you've done tons of sit-ups. Sometimes my uterus hurts so bad I just have to go lay down, it's usually by the end of the day. I'm not sure if your Dr. does 3/4D ultrasounds but they are really cool...you should get one if you can.
ReplyDeletei can't wait to hear whether you are having a boy or a girl!!! how exciting! i hope you are successful in taking care of those nose bleeds! =)
ReplyDelete