background

Friday, January 7, 2011

23 weeks 1/6/11


Baby is the size of a papaya.

Symptoms:
Abs are starting to split: Wearing a brace to help with that.
Heartburn
Up and down emotions

Movement:
This baby moves 10 times more than Brandon ever did. I love feeling him move but I know that when he is born, he isn't going to stop moving.

Cravings:
I have recently the last couple days been really hungry and can't get enough food.


Thoughts:
It has been a hard week with all the up and down emotions I have been having. I cry for no reason, and get mad at absolutely nothing. It has been hard. It has been hard because I already feel like this baby is huge. I can only imagine right now how big he is going to get and how big my belly is going to be. I love having Brandon but having a toddler and being pregnant has been really really hard so far. It may be hard but I am very thankful that I haven't had any major problems with this pregnancy.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment