background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

20 weeks









First 2 with Brandon at 20 weeks and second 2 with Baby # 2.

Am I really 20 weeks? Halfway there!


Baby is the size of a cantalope.

Symptoms:
Can't do as much: Keep thinking that I can do more than I really can and i tire out so much faster. I know that I write this one a lot but it is a hard thing to accept that I can't do .
as much. Today I was extra tired cause of the weather.
Emotional: for sure cry more at random commercials and movies that I don't normally cry to.
Pain in hips, legs, and back.

Movement: I feel this baby all the time. I love feeling the kicks but I can only imagine how hard this baby is going to kick at the end if he/she kicks so hard now. I can also feel the hiccups that this baby has. And he/she gets them a lot!

Cravings:
Nothing really right now but food really hasn't been a struggle right now. I eat when I'm hungry and i stop when I'm full. I still haven't gained any weight and I hope I wont gain as much as I did with Brandon.

Thoughts:
I have been feeling this pregnancy a lot more that the first one. i expected that but I am having my dad look into ordering me a brace to help support my belly more to take the pressure off my hips. I'm hoping that will help.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment