14 weeks with BrandonWow... I can't believe that I am already 14 weeks. The time has passed so quick!
Baby b is the size of a lemon.
Symptoms:
Tired: But energy is coming back. I am able to do so much more than before!
Impatient: I have a really hard time with whining and loud crying.
Appitite is coming back
Nesting?: I hate when my house is out of order and it has to be clean for me to relax. I have been deep cleaning alot as well.
Morning sickness:
I still haven't gotten it and I am assuming that if i haven't gotten it by now then I am not going to get it.
Cravings:
Salt, pickles, some candy. Chocolate just doesn't do it for me.
Movement:
I feel the baby move a lot more. I love feeling the kicks and knowing that he/she is alive and doing really well. Its weird how early I was able to feel it.
Thoughts:
I am getting so excited to find out what we are having. We will be able to find out soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment