background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Brandon

My friend Stephanie had a blog that she posted today. It was all about names and how they found the name for thier little boy. I thought I would do the same thing. When Ben and I found out that we were pregnant, all we could come with was a girl's name. I was for sure that we were having a girl. I'm not sharing it cause we would like to keep it a secret in case we have a girl. When we found out that we were having a boy, we kept coming up with names but the other wouldn't like it. Ben is into the Denver Broncos and on the team is a man named Brandon Stokley. Ben heard his name and really liked it. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. Next was the middle name. My sister had named her first little boy after my dad so we decided to name Brandon after Ben's dad whose name was Daniel. That is how we named our little boy Brandon Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment