background

Friday, June 5, 2009

The room

The room is coming along. I have all the big furniture that I need. I just need the bedding, changing pad, and a few little things. We painted the walls brown and green and I really like how it turned out. I will put pictures up when it gets closer to being done. I'm hoping that I will receive most of what I need at the baby shower. I'm so excited. It is a week from tomorrow. The crib and changing table match. I love my changing table cause it has so much storage space and it is the perfect size. Life has been crazy recently but I'm so glad that the room is coming together. I will have more time in July to really get down to business and get everything situated. I want to organize and get storage for the non-existent space that we have. The final touch will be him here so he can enjoy all the hard work that his daddy and I have done to welcome him to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment